Sorry this is coming a little (ok a lot) late. For Easter the Edmundson family traveled to Baltimore (where nick’s sister was living). Here is a summary of our shenanigans.
- Lots of awesome coffee
- Selfies with Sam Hurd (in case you are the 1% of the population who doesn’t follow him (http://www.samhurdphotography.com/).
- Ice Cream.. YUM
- Walking around downtown eating and drinking… all day.
- More selfies
- Night shots with the d750, with no flash
- Stopping in at a random bar, ending up parting for a 50th bday party, and making new friends for life (yes, it’s facebook official)
- Easter Brunch!
- Gobs and gobs of quality family time, and a random duck. YAY!
Enjoy (OUR EVER SO CRAZY LIFE)